Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Final Blog
I still am David. But after this class I realized a whole lot more things in society influenced me in my life. The American Culture has had effects on me and the way I think. The media also effects me. Society tells me in order to be a "man" I have to be more aggressive. It also tells me I am a teen and that I need to be more responsible but I can't be trusted. I am labeled by a social class, and that I have certain expectaions by society for being "white". Most of my goals stayed the same from before, but now in the world I want to pay more attention to all these things I learned in class, and how so many things in society effect me and I don't even realize it. I guess I'm trying to say I want to think and be able to achknowledge when society is effecting the way I think or act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment