Monday, September 8, 2008

The Survivors of the F-227

In the survivors of the F-227 the survivors of the crash at the dead bodies of others.  when they came back to there country people were repulsed by this.  When you think about this though it made perfect sense to eat the bodies to survive.  If it had been animals there wouldn't of been anything wrong with it but since its from a human it is wrong.  I think if i were in the same position I would have done the same thing.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

people are so repulsed by this because we cant even imagine living in a life or death situation. I think if i was on the island i would be one of the last person to eat another human. Even thought i was discusted and sad about doing it, i would have to to survive.